Click Videos Mazda RX-8 From Youtube
Overview 2010 MAZDA RX-8: Rotary Revolution.
Uniquely in a class of its own, the lightweight, rotary-powered RX-8 features aggressive styling and for hard-core enthusiasts, an available R3 trim.
- Powerful 232-hp RENESIS rotary engine with a 6-speed manual transmission or a 212-hp engine with a 6-speed Sport automatic transmission
- Front mid-ship placement enables near-perfect 50/50 weight distribution
- Standard close-ratio 6-speed manual transmission with limited-slip differential or available 6-speed Sport automatic transmission with steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Bilstein shock absorbers and urethane-foam-injected front suspension on the R3
- MT: 16/22 city/hwy (mpg)*
AT: 16/23 city/hwy (mpg)*
- Self-leveling Xenon High-intensity-Discharge (HID) headlights and halogen fog lights on the Grand Touring and R3 trims
- Power moonroof, heated power outside mirriors and rain-sensing windshield wipers on Grand Touring
- 18-inch alloy wheels or lightweight 19-inch forged alloy wheels on R3
- Freestyle door system gives you the look of a 2-door with the convenince of a 4-door
- Available integrated rear spoiler
- Standard LED taillights and large diameter dual exhaust outlets with chrome tips
- Standard steering wheel controls for audio and cruise control
- Leather-trimmed seats, heated front seats and an 8-way power driver's seat with memory are standard on the Grand Touring; R3 trim features Recaro front sport seats
- Standard 9-speaker Bose, in-dash 6-disc CD changer and SIRIUS Satellite Radio with a free 6-month subscription on the Grand Touring and R3
- Standard auxiliary-audio input jack for mobile media devices such as an iPod
- Bluetooth hands-free phone capability on the Grand Touring and R3
- Standard front air bags, front side-impact air bags and side-impact air curtains**
- Standard 4-wheel disc brakes with Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Standard Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) and Traction Control System (TCS) on Grand Touring and R3
* EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results may vary. Premium fuel required.
iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
The Bluetooth system functions only with select manufactured phones. Please consult with www.MazdaUSA.com/bluetooth for device compatibility.
** Always wear your seat belt and secure children in the rear seats in appropriate child restraints.
Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) is an electronic system to help the driver maintain control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether DSC will be effective in preventing loss of control.